The causes of PCB board deformation
Views : 69
Update time : 2021-05-10 15:28:59
- The uneven copper surface area on the circuit board will worsen the bending and warping of the board.
- The connection points (vias) of each layer on the circuit board will limit the expansion and contraction of the board.
- The weight of the circuit board itself will cause the board to dent and deform.
- The depth of the V-Cut and the connecting strip will affect the deformation of the jigsaw
- Deformation caused during PCB processing.
Factors to consider in PCB stack design
The number of layers of the PCB depends on the complexity of the circuit board. From the perspective of the PCB processing process, a multi-layer PCB is manufactured by stacking and pressing multiple "dual-panel PCBs". However, the number of layers of a m
PCB design signal layer planning
A planned PCB design is naturally more convincing. The number of layers of the PCB board is generally not determined in advance, and the engineer will give a plan based on the overall board situation. The total number of layers is composed of the number o
4 questions related to high-speed PCB
When doing PCB design, we often encounter various problems, such as impedance matching, EMI rules, etc.
Talking about Deformation caused during PCB processing
The reason for the deformation of PCB board processing is very complicated and can be divided into two kinds of stress: thermal stress and mechanical stress. Among them, the thermal stress is mainly generated during the pressing process, and the mechanica